To train on a remote basis with us, you will need access to the following:
Strength Training – A gym with the following additional equipment would be optimal: barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, slide boards and sleds. However, we can modify programs to accommodate a more limited equipment range.
Throwing Program – You will need access to some or all of the following equipment:
- Plyo Ball Set (3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7oz, 14oz, 21oz, 2lb)
- Weighted Baseballs – (3oz, 4oz, 6oz, 7oz, 9oz, 11oz)
- Mini Trampoline (optional)
It is recommended that you also have access to the following items, though purchase is not necessary.
- Radar Gun
- Core Velocity Belt
- Shoulder Tube (or Body Blade)
- Baseball Training Sock
Hitting Program – You will need access to some or all of the following equipment:
- Batting cage
- 4 ft. PVC pipe
- Blast Motion sensor (optional)
If you’re interested in receiving our baseball articles, please enter your email address below!