The following schedule is for strength training for high school athletes at least 16 years old and pre-approved by RPP (please contact the front desk if you are 16 and new to RPP before completing this form).
The form below requires you to select several times slots during the week, listed by your preference. These slots are first-come first-serve generally and will be at the same time every week day. For strength training, each time slot will be for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Given the circumstances and by NJ State mandate, athletes can no longer come and go as they wish. All visits to the facility need to be by appointment only. So, please select time slots that fit your schedule. Once selected, you can not change this time slot or come as you wish like before.
We will get back to you as soon as your time slot has been assigned. Make sure to contact the front desk to schedule your assessment. We will attempt to get all the assessments performed ASAP so that training can begin right away.
Now for some rules:
- All athletes must bring and wear their own masks to the facility
- All athletes must sign-in at entrance for potential future contact tracing
- All athletes will be subjected to a temperature check at sign-in (99.5F and above will not be granted access)
- Sanitizers are placed throughout the facility, please use them frequently
Please respect appropriate social distancing guidelines (6 ft)
- Please sanitize your hand upon entrance at sign-in and wash hands after using the lavatories
- For an expanded summary of our safety protocols please click here.
Price for the upfront assessment is $99. Monthly programming for strength training is $299.