The Pitcher’s Winter College Program is an “all-inclusive” training protocol designed to help improve or maintain the total athleticism of college-level pitchers. The program is held during winter break with the intention of returning the athlete back to school with the best chance to succeed. The following is a summary of the program:
- COVID-19 designated time slots (2-hour windows) between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- 5-days / week Strength and Conditioning Program
- Pitch Design
- Throwing Program
- Arm Care and Recovery
- LIVE AT BATS!
General RPP Policies
- Abide by COVID-19 regulations below
- No rescheduling
- No refunds
- No exceptions
- If you’re coming from out of state (NJ), please check with front desk regarding the need for a COVID-19 Test.
- To the extent there is a facility shutdown due to COVID-19, we will issue a credit to your account for the unused portion of any payments already made; No refunds
- Given capacity constraints on the facility imposed by NJ State, we request that parents drop off and pick up and unfortunately we can not offer a waiting area
- All athletes must bring and wear their own masks to the facility
- All athletes must sign-in at entrance for potential future contact tracing
- All athletes will be subjected to a temperature check at sign-in (99.5F and above will not be granted access)
- Sanitizers are placed throughout the facility, please use them frequently
- Please ask your children to respect appropriate social distancing guidelines (6 ft)
- Please sanitize your hand upon entrance at sign-in and wash hands after using the lavatories
- For an expanded summary of our safety protocols please click here.