We are very excited to get you started. The onboarding process can be a little time consuming, but very much necessary to provide with a program addressing your specific needs and to get you started on the right path.
We will walk you through this step-by-step and get you going as soon as possible. Here is a quick summary of the steps below (you can skip #6 and #7 if you’ve already been through the in-house assessment)…
- Welcome Letter
- Remote Athlete Onboarding Information
- Set up Your Client Portal (make sure to activate your account when you receive the email)
- Install the Client Portal Icon on Your Phone
- Navigating the Portal and Accessing Programs
- Record and Upload Pitching / Hitting Videos
- Record and Upload Movement Assessment Videos
Let’s get started….
1. Welcome Letter – Read Me
2. Remote Athlete Onboarding Information
In order to get started we need to collect some basic information about you and your background. If you were assessed in-house, you can skip this section.
3. Set up Your Client Portal
We need to set up your client portal. This is where your videos and programs will be stored and accessed going forward. In order to set up your client portal, please and click below and follow the instructions… and then return to this page!
- Click here to set-up your client portal (you can watch the video below for simple instructions)…
4. Install the Client Portal Icon on Your Phone
For ease of use, we suggest you place the RPP Client Portal icon on your phone. You can do this by following the instructions on the video below… this will make your life easier going forward.
5. Navigating the Portal and Accessing Programs
Once the coaches have had a chance to prepare your strength and throwing programs (typically 4-5 days after submission of all videos), the training programs will be loaded into your client portal.
Please note that your programs change every month as you progress. The link below shows you where they are typically stored for your access.
- Navigating and accessing the portal…
6. Record and Upload Pitching / Hitting Videos
The link below contains samples of the 2 pitching / hitting videos (as applicable) that you will need to record and upload to your portal. These videos will be used for your video analysis (if you’ve already been through the video analysis process previously, or are strength training only, you can skip this step).
Please make sure to record the videos at the right angles similar to sample videos provided on the link below (side and front views). Once recorded, please upload to the portal (instructions are on the video below)…
- Pitchers: Recording, sample pitching videos
- Players: Recording, sample hitting videos
- Uploading videos and files…
7. Record and Upload Movement Assessment Videos
Next, we need to record the videos for your assessment (if you visited with us for an in-house assessment, you can skip this part).
The link below contains samples of all the videos that you need to record and upload. Please make sure to set aside about an hour for this process and please make sure to follow the cues and record the videos in the order listed.
- Recording assessment videos
- Uploading videos and files…