*** Eligibility – You must be at least 15 years old and physically in good health and good condition
Welcome to RPP’s Remote Hitting Program!
Similar to our in-house version, the remote hitting program is a complete protocol for hitters whose main priority is improving their success at the plate. The program encompasses a significant amount during the 3 month period, including:
- A fully integrated client portal on your phone with ease of use
- Movement assessment
- Comprehensive video analysis
- Blast Motion metrics analysis (if available)
- K-Vest metrics analysis (if available)
- Customized Mobility and warm-up routine
- 5x / week strength training
- Weight room video / proper form reviews
- 2-4x / week hitting program (depending on your schedule)
- Correctives video / proper form reviews
- Dedicated hitting / strength coach(es)
- Weekly coach check-ins and video calls
- Unlimited emails and support staff
- Online video for every single corrective and exercise in your program
Would You Like to Learn More?
The movement assessment is to help us identify your overall strengths and weaknesses from a movement, strength and power standpoint. It serves as a blueprint for our mobility and strength training programming., and covers a variety of topics, including…
- Standing Static Evals (t-spine, neck, ankles, etc.)
- Shoulder (Dynamic Movement)
- Shoulder (Flexibility / Tightness)
- Lower Half (Flexibility / Tightness)
- Lower Half (Strength / Stability)
- Reactive Lateral Jump Testing
If you’re interested in more detail on the assessment process, please click here for a complete summary of the remote evaluation.
Video Analysis and Assessment
- Whether you’re looking for overall feedback or simply a second opinion, our remote hitting analysis is as comprehensive as it gets. Our video analysis is ground zero when it comes to determining what disconnects need to be addressed during the program.
Our analysis involves over 30+ distinct points of movement along the delivery. The analysis begins at hand break and goes all the way through to release. The following provides a summary of the video analysis components:
If interested in more detail on this topic, please click here for an expanded summary.
Blast Motion Metrics Evaluation
Blast Motion Baseball sensors are an easy to use piece of equipment and provide a tremendous amount of valuable swing-related information at a very reasonable cost. Their scoring system includes metrics on several topics, including:
- Rotation (power)
- Plane (contact)
- Connection (consistency)
To the extent a remote athlete has access to his Blast Motion metrics, we can provide a complete breakdown and analysis and incorporate correctives to be included in the hitting programming to address deficiencies identified by Blast sensors.
The programming has three different components:
- Hitting Program
- Strength Training
A typical weekly program will have up to 5x /week of mobility work and strength training. In addition, it would also include up to 3x / week hitting protocol devised to address your swing mechanics and movement patterns, that can be incorporated into your weekly hitting routine.
1. Hitting Program – The Hitting Program relies on our video analysis and any Blast Motion / K-vest data that you may have available. Depending on your schedule and objectives, we can tailor the program to your playing schedule. Depending on whether you’re playing ball concurrently or not, we can adjust the program to a number of various topics, including:
- Bat Speed
- Rotational Acceleration (Blast Motion)
- Swing Mechanics (Blast Motion)
The program includes a weekly regimen of drills and hitting correctives based on the initial video analysis to help improve mechanical efficiencies and movement patterns.
2. Mobility Routine – The customized mobility routine is 100% prepared based on the results of your assessment. Please note that every exercise on the program has a video link as a reference that can be accessed online. Click here and check one out.
Sample Mobility Program
2. Strength Training – The remote strength program is divided into phases and evolves depending on the time of the season, from in-season to off-season. Similar to the mobility routine above every exercise on the program has a video link.
Sample Single Day Strength Program
All programming and coach interaction is performed via the RPP client portal on your phone, a simple and easy to use CRM system that allows easy sharing of files, reports, programming and videos.
It’s a simple interface where you will access your programming via your phone. It’s easy to install and easy to use and we will walk you through how to install and use it.