*** Eligibility – You must be at least 15 years old and physically in good health and good condition, and live outside a 45-mile radius of the Paramus facility.
Welcome to RPP’s Remote Hitting Program!
Similar to our in-house version, the remote hitting program is a complete protocol for hitters whose main priority is improving their success at the plate. The program encompasses a significant amount during the 3 month period, including:
- A fully integrated client portal on your phone with ease of use
- Movement assessment
- Comprehensive video analysis
- Customized Mobility and warm-up routine
- 5x / week strength training
- Weight room video / proper form reviews
- 2-4x / week hitting program (depending on your schedule)
- Correctives video / proper form reviews
- Dedicated hitting / strength coach(es)
- Weekly coach check-ins and video calls
- Unlimited emails and support staff
- Online video for every single corrective and exercise in your program
Would You Like to Learn More?
The movement assessment is to help us identify your overall strengths and weaknesses from a movement, strength and power standpoint. It serves as a blueprint for our mobility and strength training programming., and covers a variety of topics, including…
- Standing Static Evals (t-spine, neck, ankles, etc.)
- Shoulder (Dynamic Movement)
- Shoulder (Flexibility / Tightness)
- Lower Half (Flexibility / Tightness)
- Lower Half (Strength / Stability)
- Reactive Lateral Jump Testing
If you’re interested in more detail on the assessment process, please click here for a complete summary of the remote evaluation.
Video Analysis and Assessment
- Whether you’re looking for overall feedback or simply a second opinion, our remote hitting analysis is as comprehensive as it gets. Our video analysis is ground zero when it comes to determining what disconnects need to be addressed during the program.
Our analysis involves over 30+ distinct points of movement along the delivery. The analysis begins at hand break and goes all the way through to release. The following provides a summary of the video analysis components:
If interested in more detail on this topic, please click here for an expanded summary.
The programming has three different components:
- Hitting Program
- Strength Training
1. Hitting Program – The Hitting Program relies on our video analysis and any Blast Motion / K-vest data that you may have available. Depending on your schedule and objectives, we can tailor the program to your playing schedule. Depending on whether you’re playing ball concurrently or not, we can adjust the program to a number of various topics, including:
- Bat Speed
- Rotational Acceleration
- Swing Mechanics
The program includes a weekly regimen of drills and hitting correctives based on the initial video analysis to help improve mechanical efficiencies and movement patterns.
2. Mobility Routine – The customized mobility routine is 100% prepared based on the results of your assessment. Please note that every exercise on the program has a video link as a reference that can be accessed online. Click here and check one out.
Sample Mobility Program
2. Strength Training – The remote strength program is divided into phases and evolves depending on the time of the season, from in-season to off-season. Similar to the mobility routine above every exercise on the program has a video link.
Sample Single Day Strength Program
All programming and coach interaction is performed via the RPP client portal on your phone, a simple and easy to use CRM system that allows easy sharing of files, reports, programming and videos.
It’s a simple interface where you will access your programming via your phone. It’s easy to install and easy to use and we will walk you through how to install and use it.