The Youth Development Program is designed for 10-12 year old baseball players to help improve their overall athleticism by introducing proper movement patterns both inside and outside the nets. As a participant you can do either of the two following programs:
- Hitting Program and Youth Workouts
- Pitching Program and Youth Workouts
Sessions are held once per week on Saturday afternoons. All skill work is performed in groups of 3 or less and workouts are in groups of 6 or less. Sessions last 2 hours.
Winter Program Schedule and Details
- First session: Saturday, December 5th
- Last session: Saturday, April 10th
- No sessions December 26, January 2, February 13 and February 20
- Please note that during the month of December, there will be no pitching or hitting. Sessions are 1-hour in length only and focus is training / workouts. Skill work begins in January, at which time sessions expand to 2 hours.
- Available time slots are at 2 or 3 pm
General RPP Policies
- No makeups
- No rescheduling (if you can’t attend a session please simply attend the next one)
- No refunds for missed sessions
- No exceptions
- To the extent there is a facility shutdown due to COVID-19, we will issue a credit to your account for the unused portion of any payments already made; No refunds
- Given capacity constraints on the facility imposed by NJ State, we request that parents drop off and pick up and unfortunately we can not offer a waiting area
- All athletes must bring and wear their own masks to the facility
- All athletes must sign-in at entrance for potential future contact tracing
- All athletes will be subjected to a temperature check at sign-in (99.5F and above will not be granted access)
- Sanitizers are placed throughout the facility, please use them frequently
- Please ask your children to respect appropriate social distancing guidelines (6 ft)
- Please sanitize your hand upon entrance at sign-in and wash hands after using the lavatories
- For an expanded summary of our safety protocols please click here.