*** Eligibility – Participation in the program is subject to eligibility as follows. You must be at least 16 years old and physically in good health and good condition. You need to have had prior weight room experience so that you can train with our strength programs. We reserve the right to withhold eligibility after further review.
*** Note – Remote training is only available to those living outside a 45-mile radius of the Paramus facility.
Welcome to RPP’s Remote Summer Throwing Program!
Beginning this summer, we are bringing our cutting edge training programs to your doorsteps. Given that it’s our inaugural offering, it’s also being offered at a great introductory price!
Similar to our in-house version, the remote summer program is a complete protocol for pitchers whose main priority is improving their velocity. The program encompasses a significant amount during the 3 month period, including:
- A fully integrated client portal on your phone with ease of use
- Movement assessment
- Comprehensive video analysis
- Customized Mobility and warm-up routine
- 5x / week strength training
- Weight room video / proper form reviews
- 5x / week throwing program
- Correctives video / proper form reviews
- Pre-throwing routine
- Post-throwing routine
- Dedicated pitching / strength coach(es)
- Weekly coach check-ins and video calls
- Unlimited emails and support staff
- Online video for every single corrective and exercise in your program
Also included in the remote summer package…
- 1 Set of Plyo Balls (3.5, 5, 7, 9 oz. and 1 and 2 lbs.)
- 1 Activation Band
- 1 Light Weight Band
- 1 RPP Gym Bag
…which we will ship to you!
Would You Like to Learn More?
The movement assessment is to help us identify your overall strengths and weaknesses from a movement, strength and power standpoint. It serves as a blueprint for our mobility and strength training programming., and covers a variety of topics, including…
- Standing Static Evals (t-spine, neck, ankles, etc.)
- Shoulder (Dynamic Movement)
- Shoulder (Flexibility / Tightness)
- Lower Half (Flexibility / Tightness)
- Lower Half (Strength / Stability)
- Reactive Lateral Jump Testing
If you’re interested in more detail on the assessment process, please click here for a complete summary of the remote evaluation.
Video Analysis and Assessment
- Whether you’re looking for overall feedback or simply a second opinion, our remote pitching analysis is as comprehensive as it gets. Our video analysis is ground zero when it comes to determining what disconnects need to be addressed during the program.
Our analysis involves over 50+ distinct points of movement along the delivery). The analysis begins at hand break and goes all the way through to release.
If interested in more detail on this topic, please click here for an expanded summary.
The programming has three different components:
1. Mobility Routine – The customized mobility routine is 100% prepared based on the results of your assessment. Please note that every exercise on the program has a video link as a reference that can be accessed online. Click here and check one out.
Sample Mobility Program
2. Strength Training – The summer lifting program is divided into 3 monthly phases, including:
- Tissue Prep / Sub-max Strength
- Max Strength
- Strength / Power
Similar to the mobility routine above every exercise on the program has a video link.
Sample Single Day Strength Program
3. Throwing Program – Similar to our lifting program, the summer throwing program has three different phases. They are designed to go hand-in-hand with the strength programming as follows:
- On-Ramp / velo (strength program: Tissue Prep / Sub-max Strength)
- Velo / mound blend (strength program: Max Strength)
- Bullpens (strength program: Strength / Power)
The throwing program includes a daily regimen of throwing correctives (plyos and long toss) based on the initial video analysis to help improve mechanical efficiencies and movement patterns.
If you’re interested in how we build our building throwing programs, please click here for additional details.
All programming and coach interaction is performed via the RPP client portal on your phone, a simple and easy to use CRM system that allows easy sharing of files, reports, programming and videos.
It’s a simple interface where you will live your summer with us via your phone. It’s easy to install and easy to use and we will walk you through how to install and use it.