In keeping with our year-end Best of Series, below is a listing our “5 Best Received Blog Posts of 2022”. These are all great reads on a variety of topics.
- Why Am I Not Getting any College Baseball Offers
- What are the Most Effective Tilt Axes for Various Pitch Types
- What is a Seam-Shifted Wake Pitch (in simple terms)
- What to Expect after Tommy John Surgery
- The “Not-So Secret”, Secret to College Baseball Recruiting
1. Why Am I Not Getting any College Baseball Offers
A lot of high school athletes are asking themselves this question this summer. Why am I not getting any college baseball offers or commitments? Is there something going on? The quick answer is YES!
2. What are the Most Effective Tilt Axes for Various Pitch Types
In Part 1 of this article, we covered in great depth the optimal metrics for an MLB fastball based on “slugging averages against” during the 2021 season. In Part 2, we are going to cover the optimal axes for CB, CH, SL and CT.
3. What is a Seam-Shifted Wake Pitch (in simple terms)
You may have heard of the “Laminar Express” as Trevor Bauer used to call it, or the Seam-Shifted Wake (“SSW”) as it has been called more recently. During the past few years, we have begun to really understand the seam-shifted wake. If you’ve been wondering what it’s all about and how it impacts pitcher’s ball movement, this article is for you, as we cover The History, How to Throw a SSW, Technology and SSW, How it’s Observed and Examples.
- Click here What is a Seam-Shifted Wake Pitch
4. What to Expect after Tommy John Surgery
During the past several years, we have been rehabbing many ball players sent to us by various well-renowned surgeons in the NY/NJ area with great success. Today, we are going to cover a topic that unfortunately has become more mainstream than ever, What to Expect after Tommy John Surgery? We’re going to review what goes into bringing a pitcher or position payer back from Tommy John surgery as QUICKLY and as SAFELY as possible.
- Click here What to Expect after Tommy John Surgery
5. The “Not-So Secret”, Secret to College Baseball Recruiting
Do you want to play college baseball. Obviously, the answer is YES! But what do you NEED to get there? For good or bad, after being in and around baseball training, development and recruiting for over 10 years, I can tell you with 100% certainty that…
If you’re interested in receiving our blogs, please enter your email address below!